So, I've got these two kittens, right? And when they're not destroying various parts of my house, they seem to enjoy crawling all over me. And as it turns out, one of their favourite perching spots is on my shoulders. I guess they can see a fair amount of their little world from up there. But it's funny, because I feel like some sort of demented pirate, with a cat (or two) instead of a parrot. Oh, christ, the little bastards are crawling up my back! Their claws are small, but very sharp. Horrible little monkeys...
I expect that if I let them have free reign, my house will be completely in ruins within a month...
The problem is, how the hell do you discipline two month old kittens?
So, enough cat crap (although that hasn't been a problem - they are quite clean little monsters)... what about the rest of my life? Well, work is... Poos. So no change there. I seem to have developed a greater taste for alcohol than I used to have... I'm drinking like every night when I get home from work. Is that bad? I don't know... I feel like I'm probably drinking more than I should, but then it makes me feeel quite relaxed, so is it really so bad? Ah, fuck it... I don't care... Good night, everybody, and as my trainee projectionist would say, Peace Out...
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment