Well, the last couple of days have been interesting... Sort of... I had my first taste of snowy weather two days ago. I've seen sonw on the Desert Road, and been up to a ski type place once, but this was the first time I'd actually been out while it was snowing. It was pretty cool - in fact, it was very cold : )
No, it was neat... It made me feel happy, a kind of child-like glee, just looking at the increasing piles of white was so cool. It's amazing how fast the landscape changes when it's been frosted with white powder. Although this wasn't really powder - it settled to a pretty solid mass. Very crunchy under foot, but not slippery. Of course, getting covered in it while walking out to my car from work wasn't all that wonderful - I was wearing a normal polar fleece jacket, so when I got in the car with the A/C on, i went from white frosted to quite wet...
I forgot my fathers birthday today. Bum. This year had been going quite well - I even remembered my grandmothers birthday without any reminders from my mother. Chirst, this is so interesting I think I'm falling into a coma... And I'm writing it!
No more courses at work recently - I seem to be all educated up for now. I am now aware of safe lifting practices, health and safety regulations and my responsibilities, and I can operate a forklift. Wee...
Anyways, this was a crap entry, but I wanted to express how fun snow was. Time to go watch My Name Is Earl...
No comments:
Post a Comment